Natural Black Hair Forms Curls and/or Coils when it is super-hydrated. Most off the shelf conditioners are not made for black hair, so using them will not give us the type of deep conditioner that we need.
Heat helps the hair shaft opens up so that the moisturizers that we use reach the hair cuticles and
We seal in the moisture with oils or butters.
DEEP CONDITIONER FOR 4A-4C HAIR
The ingredients are simple.
- Banana – Detangler
- Pure Organic Honey – Anti-Oxidant, Strenghthens and Protect against split ends.
- Lime – Antiseptic
- The key ingredient is Castor Oil.
- Offernova Castor Oil is available at amazon.com
- it has a very light scent
- 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil.
INTENSE HOMEMADE CONDITIONER FOR 4C NATURAL HAIR | DIY
Ingredients used are sufficient for Medium to Long Hair
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 egg yolk (to avoid too much protein on your hair, if you decided to do this twice a month otherwise use 2 egg yolks)
Make sure mixture is well blended without lumps. Strain through stocking if needed to avoid lumps from getting stuck in natural 4c hair. Apply directly onto hair and scalp until saturated, Cover hair with a shower cap for a 1 hr – 2 hrs Wash off mixture with warm water until hair is completely free of product Avoid using shampoo or conditioner for at least 48hrs as this strips the hair of the nourishment