STEP BY STEP GUIDES TO GROWING IN LOVE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, KNOWLEDGE AND EMPOWERMENT
The following are Step-By-Step Guidelines that will help you as you seek to self-educate. They are in no way complete. As self-educators it is our responsibility to seek out and explore the resources of information that our Lord Yeshua has placed before us to discover. Happy Seeking!
LESSON PLAN 1 – KNOWING THE BASICS
So often we neglect the basics. Simple things that makes our lives more purposeful and adds meaning to the everyday. We run around confused like headless chickens because we have not mastered the basics. God has written in His word that he would not have us to be ignorant. (1 Thessolonians 4:13, Romans 1:13).
2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Why am I here? Why is anyone here? Why is the world in a mess like it is? Where do we go when our life on Earth is over? How do I prepare for it while I am still here? Who is God? Where is He?
There is a big difference between God’s will and intentions for our lives and the choices that we make. God has given us free will but it is His will and intent that we choose God, good and live a good well-intentioned life.
- The Book of Adam and Eve. A Memorandum of Our First Parents, Their Trials, Struggles and Victories.
- The Book of the Prophet Enoch and The Secrets of the Book of Enoch. Clearly explains why the world is in the mess that it is and gives God’s pronounced judgments on the perpetrators and rewards of the faithful.
- The Holy Bible:God’s Basic Manual for Everyday Life.
- The Old Testament: God’s Covenants or Agreements made with man in the past.
- The New Testament: God’s Covenant or Agreements made with man through the grace purchased by the life of His Son, Yeshua HaMashiach aka Jesus Our Messiah or Savior, who was called the Christ. The fulfillment of the promise made to our parents Adam and Eve.
Nutrition: My Testimony of Overcoming Chronic Fatigue.
Healthy Hair: What does our hair needs?
Agriculture: What is the best way to get food from the ground for our body.
House Building: Age old ways of building shelters for our body.
What is Faith: The stuff our hopes are made of.
God’s Plan of Salvation: How to come into God’s Agreement made through His son the Lord Yeshua –the Born-Again Experience.
Different Ways of Expressing Yeshua’s Salvation
Who is the Holy Spirit: Our Life Coach.
Our Royal Priesthood as a member of God’s Family.
Worship: Loving and Adoring our Loving Savior and Lord Yeshua and our Heavenly Father.
Intercession: Learning how to pray and who and what to pray for.
The Interceding Family: an example of intercession.